Magnolia Movie Download Page

| понедельник, 10 августа 2009 г.

Magnolia Movie Download

Download Magnolia
Imdb rating: 8.0 (with 53877 votes)
Year: 1999
Genres: Drama

Magnolia Storyline

Magnolia is the study of nine lives in one day in San Fernando Valley, California. These nine lives all connect and revolve around the game show "What Do Kids Know?"(WDKK), where a team of three kids play against adults and everytime the show is on, there is a new team of adults and the kids remain; if they won the previous game. Earl Partridge (the late Jason Robards) produced "WDKK" when it was first on in the late 60s. He is dying of brain and lung cancer and is being taken care of by Phil Parma (Philip Seymour Hoffman), a male nurse. Linda, Earl's trophy wife (Julianne Moore) starts to fall in love with Earl for real, despite her cheating. Earl, rapidly dying on his bed, asks Phil to find his estranged son, Frank T.J. Mackey (Tom Cruise), who grew up hating Earl and now runs a seminar for single men, which teaches them how to seduce a woman and leave her... The host of "WDKK", Jimmy Gator (Philip Baker Hall), is also dying, but not as rapidly as Earl. He has a very rocky relationship with his daughter Claudia (Melora Waters), who sniffs crack 24/7 and accuses her father of sexually molesting her. Police Officer Jim (John C. Reilly) goes to Claudia's house after getting called about a disturbance. He falls in love with her right away... Stanley Specter (Jeremy Blackman) is a contestant on "WDKK", who is a genius and is being used by his father to make money. If Stanley and his team keep winning, they will set a record on the show and get tons of money. The record Stanley is trying to beat is the 1968 record set by Donnie Smith (William H. Macy), who had the exact same childhood when he was on the show and has now grown up to be a pathetic loser. He's been recently fired from his job, and is trying to find his way into happiness...



Actors


Cruise, Tom as Frank T.J. Mackey, Healy, Pat as Sir Edmund William Godfrey, Moore, Julianne as Linda Partridge, Zweig, Genevieve as Mrs. Godfrey, Flannagan, Mark as Joseph Green, Macy, William H. as Quiz Kid Donnie Smith, Flynn, Neil as Daniel Hill, Hoffman, Philip Seymour as Phil Parma, McLachlan, Rod as Stanley Berry, Graf, Allan as Firefighter, Walters, Melora as Claudia Wilson Gator, Hall, Philip Baker as Jimmy Gator, Oswalt, Patton as Delmer Darion, Blackman, Jeremy as Stanley Spector, Gonzales, Raymond 'Big Guy' as Reno Security Guard

Magnolia quotes

  • Claudia Wilson Gator: Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?
  • Phil Parma: [looks out window] Why are frogs falling from the sky?
  • Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: You look like you have money in your pocket.
    Thurston Howell: Maybe I'm just happy to see my friend Brad there.
    Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: Just throw some money around. Money, money, money.
    Thurston Howell: This sounds threatening.
    Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: Do you have love in your heart?
    Thurston Howell: I have love all over. I even have love for you, friend.
    Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: Is it real love? The kind of love that makes you feel... that intangible joy in the pit of your stomach... like a bucket of acid and nerves running around... making you hurt and happy and all over... You're head over heels?
    Thurston Howell: You lost me with the last couple of cocktail words spoken my boy... but I believe it's that sort of love. Sounds nice to me.
    Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: I have love.
    Thurston Howell: A very chatty kind, indeed you do.
    Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: No, I mean I'm telling you - I have love.
    Thurston Howell: Yes, and I'm listening avidly, fella.
    Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: My name is Donnie Smith, and I have lots of love to give.
  • Quiz Kid Donnie Smith: I know I did a stupid thing. So stupid! Getting braces. I thought... I thought he would love me. Getting... braces! And for what? For something I don't even... I don't know where to put things, you know? I really do have love to give! I just don't know where to put it!
  • Dixon: When the sunshine don't work, the good Lord bring the rain in.


Magnolia plot

  • The film begins with a narrator telling us three separate stories based on the theme of coincidence. From there, we meet 9 characters whose lives are all connected in one way or another. We follow them all over the course of one day and watch their lives change forever.


Download Magnolia

Download Magnolia, Download Magnolia Movie, Download Magnolia Dvd, Magnolia Movie Download, Magnolia Dvd Download, Watch Magnolia Movie, Magnolia Download, Magnolia Full Length, Download Movie Magnolia, Magnolia Divx, Magnolia Ipod, Download Magnolia for Ipod, Magnolia Hi-Def Quality, Magnolia Ipod quality, Download Magnolia for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Shanghai Kiss Ipod qualityShanghai Kiss Ipod quality
Unfinished Life, An Hi-Def QualityUnfinished Life, An Hi-Def Quality
Red Letters Movie DownloadRed Letters Movie Download


Suggested Movies:

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий