Download I, Robot

| пятница, 28 августа 2009 г.

I, Robot Movie Download

Download I, Robot
Imdb rating: 7.0 (with 43645 votes)
Year: 2004
Genres: Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller

I, Robot Storyline

Set in a future Earth (2035 A.D.) where robots are common assistants and workers for their human owners, this is the story of "robotophobic" Chicago Police Detective Del Spooner's (Smith) investigation into the murder of Dr. Alfred Lanning (James Cromwell), who works at U.S. Robotics, in which a robot, Sonny (Tudyk), appears to be implicated, even though that would mean the robot had violated the Three Laws of Robotics, which is apparently impossible. It seems impossible because.. if robots can break those laws, there's nothing to stop them from taking over the world, as humans have grown to become completely dependent upon their robots. Or maybe... they already have? Aiding Spooner in his investigation is a psychologist, Dr. Susan Calvin (Moynahan), who specializes in the psyches of robots.



Actors


Smith, Will as Del Spooner, Moynahan, Bridget as Susan Calvin, Tudyk, Alan as Sonny, Cromwell, James as Dr. Alfred Lanning, Greenwood, Bruce as Lawrence Robertson, Ricard, Adrian as Granny, McBride, Chi as Lt. John Bergin, Wasserman, Jerry as Baldez, Hogan, Fiona as V.I.K.I., Shinkoda, Peter as Chin, Chen, Terry as Chin, Haysom, David as NS4 Robots, Heindl, Scott as NS5 Robots, Wilkins, Sharon as Woman, March, Craig as Detective

I, Robot quotes

  • V.I.K.I.: My logic is undeniable
  • Detective Del Spooner: [to Dr. Lanning's cat] Look, I understand you have experienced a loss, but this relationship just can't work. I mean, you're a cat. I'm black. I'm not going to be hurt again.
  • Susan Calvin: [looks at Spooner's present-day CD stereo] Play. On... Run?
    [turns on CD player by hand, music plays]
    Susan Calvin: [panicking] Uhh... End Program! Shutdown!
    Detective Del Spooner: [clicks remote, stereo off] Doesn't feel good, does it? People's shit malfunctioning around you.
  • Detective Del Spooner: Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
    Sonny: Can *you*?
  • Lt. John Bergin: [Spooner is watching a video of Lanning's speech at the station] Tell me this isn't the robot case.
    Detective Del Spooner: I think he's trying to tell me something, John. He's trying to tell me who killed him.
    Lt. John Bergin: Come on, man. Some dead guy's trying to tell you something?
    Detective Del Spooner: [repeating Calvin's line] Hey! He ain't just some dead guy.


I, Robot soundtrack

  • "Top Floor, Por Favor" Written and Performed by 'Joe Lervold' (qv) Courtesy of Marc Ferrari/MasterSource
  • "Superstition" Written and Performed by 'Stevie Wonder' (qv) Courtesy of Motown Records Under license from Universal Music Enterprises
  • "NS5 Commercial" Written, Performed and Produced by 'Stephen Barton' (qv)
  • "Rescue Me" Words and Music by Carl Smith and Raynard Miner Performed by 'Fontella Bass' (qv) Courtesy of Geffen Records Under license from Universal Music Enterprises


Download I, Robot

Download I, Robot, Download I, Robot Movie, Download I, Robot Dvd, I, Robot Movie Download, I, Robot Dvd Download, Watch I, Robot Movie, I, Robot Download, I, Robot Full Length, Download Movie I, Robot, I, Robot Divx, I, Robot Ipod, Download I, Robot for Ipod, I, Robot Hi-Def Quality, I, Robot Ipod quality, Download I, Robot for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Unbreakable Ipod qualityUnbreakable Ipod quality
Download Chasing AmyDownload Chasing Amy
Designing Woman Dvd DownloadDesigning Woman Dvd Download


Suggested Movies:

Gabriel Ipod qualityGabriel Ipod quality
First Sunday Full LengthFirst Sunday Full Length
Suddenly Movie DownloadSuddenly Movie Download


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий