Download Tootsie Movie

| суббота, 26 сентября 2009 г.

Tootsie Movie Download

Download Tootsie
Imdb rating: 7.4 (with 15499 votes)
Year: 1982
Genres: Comedy, Romance

Tootsie Storyline

Michael Dorsey is desperate; he can't find a job. That is, until he gets a female role in a soap opera and becomes very famous. Of course, nobody knows that this new television star is a man... But, after a while, he falls in love with the leading actress of the series, and here is the big problem: how can he express his feelings, since she thinks that Michael is a woman?



Actors


Hoffman, Dustin as Michael Dorsey/Dorothy Michaels, Lange, Jessica as Julie Nichols, Garr, Teri as Sandy Lester, Coleman, Dabney as Ron Carlisle, Durning, Charles as Les Nichols, Murray, Bill as Jeff Slater, Gaynes, George as John Van Horn, Davis, Geena as April Page, Belack, Doris as Rita Marshall, Foley, Ellen as Jacqui, Gatto, Peter as Rick, Thigpen, Lynne as Jo, Schwary, Ronald L. as Phil Weintraub, Mooney, Debra as Mrs. Mallory

Tootsie quotes

  • Dorothy: Oh I know what y'all really want is some gross, caricature of a woman to prove some idiotic point that power makes a woman masculine, or masculine women are ugly. Well shame on you for letting a man do that, or any man that does that. That means you, dear. Miss Marshall. Shame on you, you macho shit head.
  • George Fields: OK, I know this is going to disgust you, Michael, but a lot of people are in this business to make money.
    Michael Dorsey: You make it out like I'm some flake, George. I am in this business to make money, too.
    George Fields: Really?
    Michael Dorsey: Yes!
    George Fields: The Harlem Theatre for the Blind? Strindberg in the Park? The People's Workshop in Syracuse?
    Michael Dorsey: OK, now wait a minute. I did nine plays in eight months up in Syracuse. I happened to get great reviews from the New York critics, not that that's why I did it.
    George Fields: Oh, of course not. God forbid you should lose your standing as a cult failure.
  • Sandy: I'm going to feel this way until I don't feel this way anymore.
  • Michael Dorsey: Thank you, Gordon. Well, I cannot tell you all how deeply moved I am. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would be the object of so much genuine affection. It makes it all the more difficult for me to say what I'm now going to say. Yes. I do feel it's time to set the record straight. You see, I didn't come here just as an administrator, Dr. Brewster; I came to this hospital to settle an old score. Now you all know that my father was a brilliant man; he built this hospital. What you don't know is that to his family, he was an unmerciful tyrant - a absolute dodo bird. He drove my mother, his wife, to - to drink; in fact, she - uh, she she she went riding one time and lost all her teeth. The son Edward became a recluse, and the oldest daughter - the pretty one, the charming one - became pregnant when she was fifteen years old and was driven out of the house. In fact, she was so terrified that she would, uh, that, uh, that, that, that the baby daughter would bear the stigma of illegitimacy that she, she - she decided to change her name and she contracted a disfiguring disease... after moving to Tangiers, which is where she raised the, the, the little girl as her sister. But her one ambition in life - besides the child's happiness - was to become a nurse, so she returned to the States and joined the staff right here at Southwest General. Well, she worked here, she knew she had to speak out wherever she saw injustice and inhumanity. God save us, you do understand that, don't you, Dr. Brewster?
    John Van Horne: I never laid a hand on her.
    Michael Dorsey: Yes, you did. And she was shunned by all you nurses, too... and by a, what do you call it, what do you call it, a - something like a pariah, to you doctors who found her idealistic and reckless. But she was deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply loved by her brother. It was this brother who, on the day of her death, swore to the good Lord above that he would follow in her footsteps, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, and, just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just owe it all up to her. But on her terms. As a woman. And just as proud to be a woman as she ever was. For I am not Emily Kimberly, the daughter of Dwayne and Alma Kimberly. No, I'm not. I'm Edward Kimberly, the recluse brother of my sister Anthea. Edward Kimberly, who has finally vindicated his sister's good name. I am Edward Kimberly. Edward Kimberly. And I'm not mentally ill, but proud, and lucky, and strong enough to be the woman that was the best part of my manhood. The best part of myself.
  • Jeff: I don't like when somebody comes up to me the next day and says, "Hey, man, I saw your play. It touched me; I cried." I like it when a guy comes up to me a week later and says, "Hey, man, I saw your play... what happened?"


Tootsie goofs

  • CONT: When Sandy comes over and surprises Dorothy in her apartment, she takes her coat off twice.
  • CONT: In the final scene between Julie and Michael, a taxicab appears and disappears over Julie's left shoulder.
  • CONT: When Julie and Dorothy are talking in Julie's kitchen, Julie's trousers change twice.
  • CONT: In the scene where George Fields and Michael Dorsey are arguing in George's office about Michael's being difficult to work with, the pen in George's hand and on his desk disappears between scene cuts consistently.
  • CONT: Julie throws the flowers that Dorothy gives her on the table twice.


Download Tootsie

Download Tootsie, Download Tootsie Movie, Download Tootsie Dvd, Tootsie Movie Download, Tootsie Dvd Download, Watch Tootsie Movie, Tootsie Download, Tootsie Full Length, Download Movie Tootsie, Tootsie Divx, Tootsie Ipod, Download Tootsie for Ipod, Tootsie Hi-Def Quality, Tootsie Ipod quality, Download Tootsie for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download Dark Hours, The DvdDownload Dark Hours, The Dvd
Legend Trip, The Full LengthLegend Trip, The Full Length
'Salem's Lot Movie Download'Salem's Lot Movie Download


Suggested Movies:

Download It for PDADownload It for PDA
Goodbye Bafana DivxGoodbye Bafana Divx
Download Paris, Texas DvdDownload Paris, Texas Dvd


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий